5/30/13

Start of Summer

I've been out of school for two weeks now, and it has been really busy! Here are a few highlights:

I decided to be domestic, and make strawberry jam. I had never done it before. Well, I once "helped" make raspberry jam with the Freckleton's. 
By help, I mean I stirred the sugar and poured the jam into jars...


Turns out, it's so easy! I don't think I'm ever buying store bought jam again.

 Malone loves being apart of things, especially cleaning and yard-work. The other day, I was watching Levi mow the grass, and I had to snap a few pictures of his "helper"



So, my goal for our backyard this summer is to get all the weeds pulled. I've spent a few days out there, and filled a few garbage cans. So far, I'm pretty pleased!

Not sure why that tree died...

 Last weekend, Jordyn, Bart and the kids were in town. We had so much fun!
Levi enjoyed some cuddle time...

 On Memorial Day, we got to take Mike and Lisa's new boat out. It was great! It fits us all! 
Here we are with Payton and Jordyn. It was a little chilly!

Levi with Bennett

Here we are with Payton

Summer...Here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment