11/11/10

True Love

 There is a boy and a girl in one of my classes who are in love with each other. Everyday, they play together. He is always saying "I love you" to her. They sit together during circle time, holding hands. It's very cute, and very funny! Well, the other day, while I was conducting circle time, he was being very disruptive, talking to his "love". I finally had enough, so I told him to move to another spot on the rug, away from her. He did so reluctantly, but as soon as he sat down, he burst into sobs. He may have been upset because he got in trouble, but my first thought was he was crying because he was forced to leave the girl. And I thought to myself...
Now that's true love!

I just wanted to share this funny story with you. I hope it made you smile like it made me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment